As part of our quality management system, our fuel is subject to continuous chemical tests and is always accompanied by samples.
We submit our fuel specifications for approval, before, and after delivery.
In all our bunkering operations, a free fuel sample is provided in a secure clear plastic container, which bears our trademarks and is sealed before our customer.
In 2007, being fully knowledgeable about our products, we were, once again and by far, the first company to implement modernization processes and obtain electronic water sensors, certified by ISO 1025, for our tanks, provided by LOGICOM, a global leader in the industry. This system became compulsory in Greece in 2015.
So, it is not by chance that Totos oil is the top business in fuel market, both in gas stations and in Zakynthos marinas, having a share that approaches 60% of the market, as well as loyal customers who appreciates its services and absolute reliability.
Over the years, we have built essential knowledge and know-how, which help us understand a yacht’s needs and be able to facilitate our customers stay in Zakynthos port, offering a wide range of auxiliary products and services.
- In this way, we can provide advice concerning travel planning, as well as all appropriate contacts with port agents.
- Cards for power and water supply pillars in Zakynthos port.
- To be able to serve even the most demanding sea enthusiasts, we offer a full range of lubricants of all types (Castrol, Shell, Gazpromneft, G-Energy, BP, Motul, Aral, Oberon etc.).
- Upon request, we supply with diesel fuel to all operational and leisure boats buying through customs office and are entitled to a reduced tax..
- Moreover, after a special agreement, we also provide shipping services Duty-free fuel.
- Ability to deliver gasoline/unleaded with control watch, via state-of-the-art fuel truck construction technology.
- Option to place an order for fuel or lubricants to our web page.